Regional Land Transport Programme
The Regional Land Transport Programme lists the activities for Gisborne District Council transport programmes and state highway network for 2012/15.
Projects in the programme include:
- promote road safety programmes
- transportation study of preferred heavy truck routes within Gisborne city
- $100 million of road maintenance and operations on state highways and local roads
- new bus shelters
- mobility ramps to approved taxi companies
- minor improvement projects on sites with a history of accidents
- construct a cycleway from Wainui to Gisborne.
- a pedestrian link over Waikanae Creek near Awapuni School.
Previous year's document