You can use the Gisborne District Council with the following access keys instead of a mouse.
- [ to skip to the main content on a page
- 0 the list of access keys (on this page)
- 1 Home
- 2 Site Map
- 3 Search
- 9 Contact Us
How to use access keys
- In Internet Explorer, press ALT + an access key, then press Enter.
- In Firefox, press SHIFT + ALT + an access key.
On a Macintosh:
- Press Ctrl + an access key.
Use of Text on the Site
You can increase the size of text on the screen using the instructions below.
- Internet Explorer: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Text Size', and then your chosen size (or if you have a mouse wheel simply hold down CTRL and roll the mouse wheel to alter the text size.)
- Firefox, Safari: Hold down CTRL and press + or - to alter the text size.